1. Wigs can only be washed by hand, not by machine.
2. After cleaning, do not blow with a hair dryer. It is best to place it in a cool, ventilated place to avoid damage from the sun's high temperature exposure.
3. Just after washing, it is not suitable for combing. Some girls will comb the wig immediately after cleaning it. This will inadvertently damage the wig, and it is best to take care when it is dry.
4. The number of wig cleaning should not be too frequent. It can be washed once a month to prevent the hair from falling.
5. Washed wig, If you don't need to wear wigs regularly, you can spray less hair oil.
6. Washed wigs should be kept in a dry place.
- Product Classification Of False Eye...
- How To Use False Eyelashes
- Precautions For Using False Eyelashes
- False Eyelash Selection Tips
- Basic Information About False Eyela...
- Beautiful Wig, Which One Do You Fit
- How To Wear A Man's Wig
- Wig Cleaning Step
- Wig Care And Maintenance
- The Benefits Of Wearing A Wig
- How To Distinguish A Wig Is A Real ...
- Various Questions About Wigs