1. Combine the wigs that need to be cleaned (remarks: short hair does not need to be combed);
2. Prepare a proper amount of warm water (about 30 degrees Celsius) and add a small amount of neutral shampoo;
3. Stir the shampoo and foam.
1. Turn the wig over, put the inner net outward, put it in the prepared shampoo, and soak for 5 minutes;
2. Gently tap or lightly remove a few stains (Note: Do not rub);
3. Put the washed product in clean water to rinse the foam.
1. Add a neutral conditioner in an appropriate amount of warm water and mix thoroughly;
2. Immerse the cleaned product in water and soak for 8-10 minutes.
1. After the nursing is completed, gently shake off the water drops, or tap the product with a cotton towel to absorb the water;
2. Place the semi-dry product on the operation table and comb it with a steel tooth comb;
3. Place it in a cool, ventilated place and dry it naturally (Note: long straight hair should be left floating);
4. Cover the silk hair net to isolate the dust while maintaining the shape.
1. Remove the dried wig from the stand and shake it a few times to restore the shape;
2. Insert the wig into the liner;
3. Cover the silk hair net to maintain the wig shape;
4. Place the wig in the box and keep it in a safe place.
- Product Classification Of False Eye...
- How To Use False Eyelashes
- Precautions For Using False Eyelashes
- False Eyelash Selection Tips
- Basic Information About False Eyela...
- Beautiful Wig, Which One Do You Fit
- How To Wear A Man's Wig
- Wig Care And Maintenance
- The Benefits Of Wearing A Wig
- Precautions Of Wearing A Wig
- Wig Care Precautions
- How To Distinguish A Wig Is A Real ...
- Various Questions About Wigs